Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tags of my wonderful and talented CT

Hi Everybody,

I want to show you the tuts of my awsome CT Girls
Diamond and Nancy

First Here are the tuts of Diamond of Dee Gee Creations

This tag and tut is made with my new kit NOËL


This tut can you find here

And this tag and tut made with my new kit A GOTHY XMAS
 can you find here


Now the ones of Nancy of Precious Beauties

First tag and tut is made with my new kit NOËL


You can find this tut here

And this tag and tut is made with my kit A GOTHY XMAS


You can find the tut here

Thanks so much girls,
 i love both your work!!


Both these kits are new in the store and on sale for now for just $1,00
And available at 

Enjoy these awsome tuts honeys

Hugs,
Felice






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket