Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NEW!!! Yesteryear Baby Collection!!!!

Today I want to present to you my new baby collection,
called YESTERYEAR BABY.
It contains a taggersize kit, a paper pack and a CU element pack.
This is the second kit in my Baby collection.
It is inspired by my newborn grandaughter Fleur. She is my pride and joy
It's in taggersize and has a victorian theme to it.
The kit contains 23 papers and 70 elements all made in 300dpi.
I know you can make beautiful scraps and tags with it.

This is a paperpack add-on for my Yesteryear Baby kit.
It contains 15 Papers in Taggersize at 300dpi.

These poser tubes are made at 300dpi.
They are 1500 x 1470 pix.
This pack contains the bunny in 6 poses.
It's CU OK

This collection is ONLY available at

Exquisite Scraps

and on SALE now for just $1,00 each.

Hugs,

Felice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket