Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The work of my wonderful CT member!!!!

Hi boys and Girls,

I want to show you the wonderful work of my dear friend and CT member SherryD.
She worked with 4 kits of mine.
Namely , When A Man Loves a Woman , Romantic Beach , Kiss Me Quick and Music of Love.

We start with When a man loves a woman.






Romantic Beach







Kiss Me Quick. In this one she used one of my Harlequins available in my shops.





Music of Love





Now didn't she just wonderful work or what?
Thanks so much sweety, I apreciate so much what you do for me!!!
You can find her blog here
So take a look to her beautiful work.

You can purchase these kits at Exquisite Scraps
Aussie Scrap Designs
The Scrap House
Digital Junque Emporium

Well I'm off now!
Got to work on a new Spring kit so stay tuned and keep an eye out for that one.

Happy scrapping and tagging everyone!

Hugs,
Felice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket