Saturday, March 12, 2011

Work of My wonderful CT member Nancy.

Hi all,

I'm back to show you the tuts Nancy made with my latest kits.

We start with "Kiss me Quick".



You can find this tut called Kiss Me Quick HERE


Next is made with my kit "Music of Love".

You can find this tut called Music of Love HERE

Now one with my kit "When A Man Loves A Woman".

You can find this tut called Curvaceous HERE

And this one is made with my new kit "Little Harlequin"

This kit was specialy designed for the opening of my new store and is only available at

Digital Junque Emporium

You can find this tut called Little Harlequin HERE

And last but not least , she made a tut with my part of the BnB With a little Luck train

Available for free a few posts back.

You can find this tut called St.Patricks Day HERE

Now what did I tell you! Nancy did a wonderful job with my kits.

As I told you in the last post I'm stunned. How about you all?

Thanks so much for your awsome and beautiful work sweety!!!! It's much apriciated.

All my kits are available in my stores :

Exquisite Scraps , Aussie Scrap Designs , The Scrap House , and my new store

Digital Junque Emporium

Happy scrapping/tagging boys and girls,

Hugs,

FELICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket