Saturday, March 12, 2011

Proudly present New CT members!!!

Hi all,

I'm here to tell you all I have 2 new CT members.
Nancy and Diamond.
They are making tuts with my kits and do wonders with them.
You can find there work HERE
Go and take a look at their beautiful work.

So now I have 3 CT members and let me tell you i'm so proud to work with them all.
SherryD's work you have already seen all over my blog.
She makes gorgeous LO's and Bragpages and tags and gives you CT freebies i have on my blog for you. She became a dear friend of mine and i'm also very proud to work with her.
She was my first CT member.

Babes thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!

In the next post i'll show you what nancy did with my kits.
So be ready to be stund....i know i'm am!

Happy Scrapping/tagging boys and girls,

Hugs,
FELICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket