Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Look what my CT made with my kits!!!

Hi Boys and Girls



I know it's bin a while sinds i blogged, I had the flu together with my hubby.


We where all snuggled up in bed together , couching and sneesing on eachother and holding eachother when we where cold.


Also I was bussy with my daugther she is almost 6 months pregnant now and we had to make a nurcery, and shop till we dropped.


I'm so exited , i'm gonna be a granny...whooooo hooooo!!!



But oke enough bragging about my girl.


Here are the Tags and LO's Sherry D from my CT made with my kits.



This is made with my Love Is In The Air kit.

It's available in my store

Exquisite Scraps

These are from my kit Romantic Memories

Available at my stores

Exquisite Scraps

Aussie Scrap Designs

The Scrap House




And these QP's and tag are made with my kit

L'amour

Available in my stores

Exquisite Scraps

Aussie Scrap Designs




Well what do you think?

Isn't it just awsome what she did with my kits?

I thinks so , Thanks sweety they all look awsome.

Big kiss from me.

Sherry made these QP's as a freebie for you to play with and a bonus,

the bragbook page from my kit Love is In the Air

So you can DOWNLOAD them here

Hope you like them.

Big thanks again to SherryD

Enjoy

Happy scrapping and tagging

boys and girls.

HUGS,

Felice

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket