Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BnB Choo choo is leaving!

Hi girls and boys,

I know you all have to wait a very long time for me to take part in this blog train, but I'm on track again so here is my part of the BnB Forever Fall Blog train




If you like my part you can DOWNLOAD it here

And here are the blogs of all the other designers who take part in this train



Blog train


Bits N Bobs
Krissys Scraps
Digital BluePrint
Designs by Stina
Mythical Designs
Tootypup Scraps
Artmamas Studio
Crystals Scrap Creations
DNS Scraps
Felice Original
Miggins does scrapsville
Pinks Poetic Scraps
Gothic Inspirations
Created by Jill
Black widow Creationz
Created by Jill
Creative Intentionz

And remember we are all in different time zones so if the part isn't up yet please come back at a later time.
This train is created with love , so please leave some love when you download.
It's much apreciated.


Love,

FELICE

3 comments:

Tag made for me

Photobucket