Sunday, August 22, 2010

Got to show some great layouts and tag ,and a freebee!

Hi girls and boys,

I'm so sorry to keep you al waiting so long on a update from me, but i have bin ill from the fibro for weeks now.

Now enough said here are the wonderful layouts and tag the talented girls from the ct teams made for me. Made with my kit Time For Mum
Which can be purchased in my stores at Exquisite Scraps
Here are the layouts
This layout was made by a teriffic CT member over at SunflowerScrap Boutique

Called Sherry DThis layout was also made by SherryD.

And she made a QP from the 1th layout to share with you all, isn't that just awsome
You can download it here
Thank you so much Sherry it's just awsome!

And here is a beatiful tag

This one was made by Angel
You can get the tutorial here
Thanks so much Angel
It's gorgeous hun


Now I'm of now to fix you a freebee with my new kit tomorow....so come back to see what it is.
Happy scrapping and tagging girls and boys,

LOVE,

Felice



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket