Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lots to tell you,showing tags,and a freebee!

Hi Girls and Gent
I'm sorry for neglegting you for so long, but a lot is happened here at my home.
My hubby got rushed to hospital with stroke like symptoms, luckely it was not,but his vein in his brain was near ruptured. So he needed a mayor operation to fix this.
His eye was paralized and he could not see with his left eye. Needles to say I was so afraid of loosing him.
Now a few months later al is fine with him, his eye is not paralized anymore and he can see a whole lot better.
Let me tell you, I'm so happy with his recovery.
When he got back from hospital I got a bad flare of my fibromyalgia and it is still not over.
But I'm feeling a bit better now.

So now I stop babbling and show you some awsome tags CT members made for me.

This was made by Lady Hawk with my Madamme Boudoir kit witch can be purchased at

Exquisite Scraps and Sunflower Scraps Boutique

thank you so much sweety.Isn't it gorgeous?

You can find this tutorial here

This tag was made by Angel with my kit A sirene's song and can be purchased at

Exquisite Scraps

Thanks sweety for this awsome tag.

This tag was made for me by Michelle aka Michelle's Angels

You can find her blog here

Thank you sweety.


And this tutorial was made by my dear friend Krissy aka Krissy's Scraps

With my new kit Our Love Will Never Die!

wich can be purchased at Exquisite Scraps

You can find the tutorial here

Thank you so much Krissy,I love it!


So And this is my new kit My Baby Girl wich can be purchased at Exquisite Scraps


And now for the freebee I Promissed you all....drums please.....here it is.You can DOWNLOAD this paper pack here

Enjoy Girls and Gents

LOVE,

Felice


















































1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket