Thursday, April 1, 2010

Got Lots To Tell And Show You All, And A Freebie!!!

Hi girls,

First of I want you all to see what Julie from bits n bobs made for me using my kit Madamme Boudoir!!!

Isn't it just gorgeous??
Thanks honey for making this,love it toots!!!!

Then I'd like ya'll to know my store at SUNFLOWER SCRAPS BOUTIQE is OPENING TODAY!!!!
And there are so much tallented designers you woul'd not believe. So go and take a looksie.

I'm so exited!!!! All my products are 50% off right now and there are lots of good stuff you can use,I'm sure of it. So run girls to SUNFLOWER SCRAPS BOUTIQUE

And of course because off the opening of my store there I have a freebie for ya all.

I made some faberge eggs for you!!! These are coördinating with my new kit Faberge Easter.This kit is for sale now and is just $2.50.



You can grab it at SUNFLOWER SCRAPS BOUTIQUE

These new kits are all for sale now


Romantic Memories fullsize
This fullzise kit is perfect for your romantic memories you want to preserve. It contains of 12 papers and 36 elements all at 300 dpi. There are...

$5.00
Sale: $2.50
Save: 50% off

True Love fullsize
This kit was inspired by my daughter and my son in law. They're very young but they love eachother so much and I just enjoy to see them together. It...

$5.00
Sale: $2.50
Save: 50% off


Wintry Magic tagger kit
This kit has all the magic of winter. It's in taggersize at 200dpi. With 12 papers and 25 Elements like 3 frames , 3 frame clusters , 2 birdhouses, a...

$3.00
Sale: $1.50
Save: 50% off

So get it while you can!!!

LOVE,
Felice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag made for me

Photobucket