Monday, February 15, 2010

The Feeling Lucky choo choo is leaving his station!!!!

Hi ya girls,

Here is my part of the BnB Feeling Lucky blog train.
Sorry I'm so late,but we had a death in the family and it totaly slipped my mind.
My brain is a complete blank at the moment.
But here it is


Hope ya'll like it.You can DOWNLOAD it here.

And These are the blogs of all the other designers.

BNB Blog Train
Train station


Bits N Bobs
Artmama's Studio
digital blueprint
Designing scraps
Gothic inspirations
Ellanoir design
Creative Scraps
Miggins does Scrapsville
Crafted by Gina
ABCreations Digi Scrap Blog
Felice original
Dark Moon's Dream
Scrappy bit of fun
Designed by Stina
Winters loft
Creative Disorder
Created by Jill
Majik Of Mystee Designz
Designs by Nisa




We are in all different time zones girls so please be patient.
And leave us some love when you download,we worked hard to provide this for you.

Happy Scrapping and Tagging girls.

Love,
xxx Felice



7 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [15 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Felice,

    Many thanks for taking the time to share. Do hope the family are pulling through now. Sending angel blessings to you sweetheart in your loss.

    Love to you always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...that is awful hun. I'm so sorry for your loss, and my mind would be blank too if I just lost someone in the family as well. My prayers are with you and yours. And thank you for sharing even through your hard times. It's a beautiful. Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket