Friday, October 16, 2009

Whoohoo new kit in store and yet another freebie

Hi Girls it's me again.

I just uploaded my "Sweet Baby Love" kit in fullsize in the shop. Exquisite Scraps For the preview look at some posts ago.
And to cellebrate that i've made a freebie for ya'll to play with.
And here it is.



So what do ya'll think?
You can download it both in full and tagger size.
LINKS EXPIRED

If you download my designs please leave a command either in my shoutbox or at 4shared.I love to know what you all think,and read them all.

Have fun playing with this freebie.
Happy scrapping and Tagging.
Lots of Love,
Felice

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 17 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket