Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Freebie

Hi girls,

I'm verry bussy at the moment to fill my part of the shop at
Exquite Scraps for you, so you all have lots to choose from.
I make my kits both in full and tagger size so there is for everybody something they can use.
I have a Halloween kit already in store for you. It's called "My First Halloween".
And you can buy it at Excuisite Scraps.

So in promotion for my kit i give you all an nother freebie. This time there are 2 clusterframes made with my new kit. A specialy with the little one's first halloween in mind. But you can use it for everything you like ofcourse.

So here it is.


Hope you all like it.
You can download them both in full or tagger size.

LINKS EXPIRED

So girls have fun playing with my gifts and take a look at my designs over at
Exquisite Scraps

Happy Scrapping/Tagging girls,


Lots of love,
Felice

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 17 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket