Monday, August 10, 2009

Thanks to all who loved my kit for the BnB train

Hi Girls,

Oh my what a lovely comments did i get for my part of the BnB Fantasy Train.
I read them all.
I also read the messages from Debi,Carol and Suzie that you could'nt download my part.
That sucks big time. So if you coul'd e-mail me at felice.duifs@gmail.com I'll send you a direct link so that you can download my part.
Thanks to all of you who left me a massage. Soon i come up with another freebie.
So stay tuned girls.
Happy scrapping!

Love and Hugs Felice

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Felice,

    I e mailed you last night to say I couldn't download blog train. I decided to try emailing the addy to myself as I have had to do this before when links haven't worked. I have a yahoo account with Seachell and often have to do this, Hey Presto it worked. So if any one else is having rpoblems with the link try copy and paste.

    Best wishes and angel blessings,

    Debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket