Thursday, August 27, 2009

A new freebee


Hi girls,

Sorry I abandoned you for so long,but my ilnes rears his ugly head again.Cause he kills my joy i call my ilnes Mr.Kill Joy.
But today it's a bit better so i thought of you and posted this post with a freebee for you all.



Hope you'll like it!!!

LINK EXPIRED

Please let me know if you like my gift sweeties by leaving a comment in my shoutbox.
Love to hear it.


Oh BTW i participated in the BnB blog train again this month. But it's all a big mistery so can't tell much....But come back on the 1th of September and the mistery will be revealed.
So stay tuned girls and come back soon.And in the meantime Happy scrapping Honey's

LOVE Felice

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket