Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beautiful layouts and a new freebie

Hi girls,

I want to show you all some beautiful layout made with my kit Sweet Baby Love.
These are made by the girls of the CT over at DSD http://www.digitalscrapping.eu




Made by Jumlai,thanks so much girl,they are lovely





And these are made by Ria,thank you so much for your work,they are gorgeous
Leaves, staples and ribbon from Mother Love by RS Designs at digitalscrapping.eu

And now the Freebie i promised you.I made this lovely bear for you all to play with.
I'ts an adition to my kit Sweet Baby Love witch you can buy over at DSD
Look here is the preview of my Teddybear.




LINK EXPIRED

Hope you like my gift.
Happy scrapping girls!!!

Love Felice

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teddy bear creation is certainly adorable, fantastic! Thank you for sharing I certainly appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jul. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this has got to be the cutest, sweetest little teddy bear I've ever seen!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket