Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whoohoo my blog and new kit in the shop

I just started this blog today so you can read my ramblings and my new disigns.

It wasn't easy to make this blog, cause i'm such a dork with computerstuff. I never did this before so i hope it is al oke now. hahahaha.

Oke , i have big news whoohoo....rofl rofl.....
I'm proud to announce that my new kit Sweet Baby Love comes in the shop tomorrow.
You can buy it in the shop of DSD(Digital Scrapbook Designs) at http://www.digitalscrapping.eu

Look this is the preview of my first kit.
Realy i'm so exited and bloody nervous. I have to remember myself not to bite my nails. lol.
I will post a freebee for you all to play with in the next few days.
So stay tuned girls.
Love Felice

2 comments:

  1. Ziet er goed uit!!!!
    Gefeliciteerd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd met je blog meid... ziet er mooi uit :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket