Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Freebee



Hi girls,

Today my first kit is released in the shop at DSD. I'm so happy. I'm doing the happy dance here.lol.
You can buy my new kit Sweet Baby Love in the shop at DSD

So run and buy my first kit. It's lovely with sweet collours and cute elements.

Yesterday i promised a freebee, and here it is. It's a cluster frame made with my new kit Sweet Baby Love.
Please leave some love on my blog when you download it.

LINK EXPIRED
Hope you like my gift.


Happy Scrapping girls
Love Felice

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Tag made for me

Photobucket